Sunday 31 March 2013

tourists

Marina Bay Sands, the latest tourist attraction, mostly for all the bitches from the riches.
Prada, LV, Chanel, naming a few from the Marina Bay Sands Shoppe.
You get what I mean.
But Peiyee and I decided to feel, atas, or "high class" hahahahahahahahahaha yeah
So we decided to have some TWG at Marina Bay Sands for Peiyee's birthday.

I'd have to say I love their tea selection.
From their original mixes to the classics.

I decided to go with something new and have a pot of Pink Flamingo~~
It tasted really good mmmmdap!

Of course, photos. taken with Fay (F80)






I'll probably be really busy for the next couple of weeks. Been falling behind in my studies. I think. 

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE, TWO BEAUTIFUL LADIES TWEETED TO ME AND SAID MY PHOTOS ARE REALLY GOOD ((this means a whole lot cos I've been looking up to their photos and their blog euhhuhuuhuuhhhu)) Bianca & Amanda

Well, see you when I see you whales xx

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! sorry i only saw this now i just got notified that you linked me up through blogger :) great photos once again!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi omg! Thanks! Really appreciate your time reading my blog! :-) I hope you don't stop blogging cos I really enjoy reading it :-)

      Delete