Friday 30 August 2013

that moment


As soon as I saw him, I knew. It wasn't that "love at first sight" moment.
It was more to a sense of familiarity.
That shaggy hair, those rosy cheeks, that goofy grin spread across his charming face.
It  made me feel comfortable and safe.

Yet I felt uncomfortable. I felt like a stalker, watching and admiring him from afar.
The fact that he could be creeped out by a geek staring at him, creeped myself out.
I could feel the goosebumps on my arms.

As he stood up from his seat, he scanned across the canteen, gazing into my eyes for a split second before his eyes wandered off again.

That was it.

The photo is pretty irrelevant but the sun was so pretty today and I just wrote that short piece so yeah

This is pretty crappy but yolo

Peace out y'all
xx

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what is special about it, but I know it is special. Maybe, or for sure because of how unique is the one who wrote it.

    ReplyDelete