Thursday 28 November 2013

Brunei // Day 1 & 2

Brunei
What comes to mind when you hear or read it?
Boring.
I'm sorry but yes.
But oh boy, did my perception on Brunei change after being there.
Well, it's partly thanks to my mates.

Day 1
Just the opening ceremony cos apparently, our presence in Brunei was a pretty big deal


So do you see what Shaqil's reading? Borneo Bulletin. Their local newspaper. We were in it the following day. Lol.

 Wafa being pretty just by being normal

Day 2
Started the day of at Berakas Nature Reserve
Ps; The sun rises at like 5am there and we'll have like our buffet breakfast at like 6am
BUT IN SINGAPORE
my stomach wakes up at 10am
I find this so totally weird
Then we went on a boat tour at the Kampung Ayer
aka Water Village

 Part of my Brunei gang, Luki
(I bet he's thinking he looks pretty here mmmm k)




 Formal introduction of Shaqil, the Ladies' Man lmao

Nadia, Shaqil, Syaqilla

Durrani, Ella, Danesh



 Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, so majestic



Right, afterwards, we went to Gadung Night Market





Good day kids
Brunei is fun
xx
Billy Beluga

No comments:

Post a Comment