Friday 11 April 2014

Goodbye Rental


If y'all don't already know my titles, they usually only mean something to me.
And "Goodbye Rental" is.... Well, I've been staying in a rented for a few months while my new house is being renovated.
And hopefully, I'll be able to move in by the end of this month.

So I kinda read photography blogs of such awesomeness and meaning and style I don't even know and then there's me. Seriously tho.

And I've come to realise the way I shoot is really, what I'd call
anyhow one
If it comes out nice, yay.
If it doesn't, well.

I don't have a specific style but that's partly the reason for this blog.
To find myself as a photographer?

Alright, so the context of this post, or collection HAHAHA is what I usually do on weekends, at home - cook, eat, and chores ((basically laundry)) minus the homework.





Have a nice one
xx
squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment