Sunday 7 September 2014

Let's Go

Decided to eat breakfast with my sister at the void deck cos it was honestly a really nice windy and sunny morning!

And also cos I wanted to finish Fay's roll hahahaha yeah
The best relationships start with honesty or something like that I'm not to sure myself...



Breakfast of Milo with sliced apples n straw-burriz
On a totally unrelated note, I will only post my Hari Raya post after my A Levels.
This was just a quick post while waiting for my hair to dry out.

Also, here's a tip for all of you guys having to face the worse fight of all the miserable fights in the entire history of fights against the education system:
DO NOT START A NEW TV SERIES A WEEK BEFORE IT!!!!!!!

I'm so dead.
I just started watching My Mad Fat Diary and finished the enitre first season within a day...

Cos of this guy
swoon and gush and just unf
Nico Mirallegro

I'm done
Great day everyone, live the life you want, not the life you need to live.
Ironic. I wish I could abide by those rules.

Squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment