Thursday 19 December 2013

brunei // day 3 & 4

Holy mackerels
My photos r the trash hur hur
Right on, anywho

Day 3
We went to our buddy school, Pusat Tingkatan Enam Katok (PTEK)
This is mainly where our friendship with the Brunei kids started
They were REALLY friendly and I feel super bad cos I am such a social retard
And their schools are super huge like WHYYYYY
And hot cos the school is in the middle of
Nowhere... . . .....  . .... .

After sunset, we had this thingy called the Bandar Seri Bengawan (BSB) Rendevous
Where the PTEK students gave us a tour of their city~~
Night lights
Partaaaayyyye jk
((keepin it halal))




Day 4
ROAD TRIP
which also included the sea cos we actually had to take a boat the an island before a bus ride to the village
we met the original Head Hunters aka Iban Tribe


Shopping after dinner and I found WONKA Bars
and also some guy walking around the mall with a ferret casually climbing all over him

on the same night, Farzanah kinda broke our neighbour's door
((Sorry Ama and Nabs))



rather unmotivated cos after getting my new laptop
I realised my photos are of horrendous quality
ack

ps
I got myself a penny which I am currently calling Satan's Little Device to Kill People
THAT SHIT IS SO DANG SCARY
current jam: Jeremy Neale "In Stranger Times ft. Go Violets"
my "other" instagram acc is gaining follwers waddap
@frydip
((I'm really proud of this acc lul))
right then
tune in for hopes that Hazirah improves on her skillz
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment