Wednesday 1 January 2014

zero vs hundred // iphone post #5

zero motivation to continue my Brunei photo blogs
zero motivation to start on my school work
((school in less than a week sobs))
zero motivation to motivate self for all the above

hundred motivation to read non school related sources
hundred motivation to stalk traveling photos of people
((and get jealous and upset))
hundred motivation to redo my whole blog


 skating with them girls before EOY holiday with the family


       
trip to Little India with the parents

  
 the start of the 14 hour bus trip to Hatyai
saving for another post
((pray I'll have the motivation))

  
 Happy New Year
hope I'll make a 2013 post soon
/left: bus trip home from Gran's for New Year
right: what's going on right now, doing some lit essays overdue/

May this be a good year
STARTING WITH A SPLASH OF POSITIVITY I'D SAY
((forgets the zeros I started with the post))

ps I'm happy with frydip honestly
thanks to the guys who've been liking my photos
means tons to me
xoxo
Beluga
Squid Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment