Thursday 2 January 2014

windy swag // iphone post #6


First date of 2014
school won't be the same without my grumpy cat walking next to me
but this is for another post
a 2013 post
which is coming
soon

sooner than
WES ANDERSON'S NEW MOVIE
THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL
thank you sister for telling me

anyway I guess since I won't be starting my school year with Swag ((pun intended))
I might as well start the year with Swag

Went to Woodlands Waterfront to play around with
my fake Penny board
((I don't see the need to buy the real deal cos I can't afford it and also this is just one of my many phases so why invest in it lol sorry not sorry))
and the scooter Syaqs got for my birthday


   

   

   

  



The bus back was so full seriously can of sardines much
So I was riding the bus in the front while the driver complained to me about his lack of sleep

Also I just discovered that I have Physical Ed on the first day of school
oh joy

good year
xoxo
Squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment