Monday 9 June 2014

let's go to Korea


So Nadiah, Weekee and I decided to put our cooking skills to the test!
After going to 3 different supermarkets, changing our menu a gazillion times, walking around with a broken trolley and getting our heart almost broken when we found out that all rice cakes but the ones at Fairprice Finest woohoo had rice wine, we finally headed to my place to cook a feast that we didn't know could actually feed a whole village....

Well, I lied but it was honestly more food than the 3 of us could handle heh

Main & sides:



 We had fresh 'n' real mash potato too
I know, I know, it isn't Korean BUT listen!
We had the intention of cooking Jjajangmyeon (Black Bean Noodles), with potatoes but what are well thought out plans without unexpected turns...
We couldn't find black bean paste.... 
And we already bought like 1kg worth of potatoes?
And Weekee just felt like having Cheese Tofu~

Dessert:

It took us an hour to knead the dough???
HAHAHAHA SUCH FUN
But it was really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The insides were syrupy and omg just much yes-ness!!!1!!11!!


Meet Nadiah (sorry I didn't have photos of you with your hijab on) and Weekee (your unglams are so fab wth)

Instant tteokboki
Instant pajeon mix
Bibigo Bulgogi marinate

Yay it was a good Monday

Goodnight guys I need to watch Criminal Minds

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment