Friday 27 June 2014

Seaside


Pardon the messy picnic mat....
Rushing this post before I catch Transformers: Age of Extinction!!!!!!!
Speaking of which, I am extremely and utterly upset at the whole extreme makeover of casts
(no hard feelings to the new cast, Mark Wahlberg, you're still alright)
But it totally hijacks and DESTROOOYS the whole point of Transformers....
Slight over-reaction but all is forgiven cos I'm a teenager, am I right ladies?
I mean like Sam x Bee????? What happened to that??
SHIT HAPPENED THAT'S WHAT
what the h*ck Michael Bay

anyhoo
since the last time we met up with Farz was like January?...??
So yeah, despite the fact that I am honestly unprepared for this war I'm fighting, aka Prelims which is scheduled to start this coming Monday.....
We (more like I) decided to waste our last weekday of hols by having a picnic/skate party!!
To which Syaqilla, aka the person in charge of our main meal went off across the borders
(¬▂¬)
hahaha

so yeah I still can't cruise well on my board...
resulting in Wafa witnessing my death on-the-verge-of-death accident








the photo quality is slightly different cos I used the Aperture settings, set to the lowest aperture...
(for my own reference haha)

thanks
xx
have a lovely start to school
and have a wonderful Ramadhan
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
and also, please react below after reading!!
(it's anonymous ^^)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, it's nice to know a fellow singaporean is reading my blog (I'm in the UK only for university) :) hope you have a nice day!

    Marissa.

    ReplyDelete