Friday 23 January 2015

The End Is Near

I don't usually post my photos without at least increasing the exposure but I felt that the blue hue of Singapore was like a jem, just different so yeah.
Also maybe cos I'm still in the process of finding an affordable alternative to Lightroom heh...
So this might (or might not cos it could just be an excuse in disguise) be the main reason for the lack of posts!
Bear with, bear with, I've also been going on a book reading rampage, reading all the books I could and I should have during my 2 years critically analysing my Lit texts.

The end of January is drawing near and I realised I've only posted 1 post and it isn't even about 2014/2015.
Am I sorry? Nah, not really, 2014 has been a hard year but a good year all the same, teaching me things that could only be understood through experience itself. But I'm not so sure about reliving those tales again. I'll think about it.

As for the new year, honestly, I'm looking forward to it! I've been making plans I never could imagine myself doing if you asked me 2 years ago (me; 16yo) and I'm looking forward to doing them! Although, there has been several bumps along the journey - my depleting funds, looking for a job and the biggest one yet, my very cloudy, foggy and misty future with the faint shadow of a brick wall in the distance - I'll take on this year head on, with positivity!

All things aside, I'm happy to be starting the year with my ever supporting and loving family and friends.

Also, here is a video I did at 1am in the morning. Be easy on me, it took me awhile to have the guts to post this video, that I know I could've done better but that's for me to handle.
It shouldn't stop you from taking a sneak into my kampung life at Batam, which is technically overseas ok...........


Overseas from Nurul Hazirah on Vimeo.

I shall see you next time, where hopefully, I might have a job!
Peace out folks
Squidkid

1 comment: