Sunday 4 November 2012

Mmmm

What if I honestly do atrociously terrible for my O Levels. There are people, teens to be exact, who just go with the flow, live life as it is. But I don't think I'll ever be able to live like that... I'd have to say I'm a person who finds comfort knowing that I have a stable and happy future. So it makes me happy, knowing what I can expect in life.


I don't hate surprises. Good surprises are good, of course. Who wouldn't like it if your parents surprised you with your favourite toy? Or maybe your boyfriend/girlfriend bought you a thoughtful gift? But surprises that change your life for the worse... I try my best to avoid situations like so....


So yes, it scares me that I can't say for sure that I can do well for my Os. And of course, I do regret not preparing myself earlier. Confession; it feels so good when you study and you are into it, not cos you have to study. That feeling, it is just so satisfying.


No comments:

Post a Comment