Friday 2 November 2012

Test(es) 8====D

No. It isn't what you think it is. Just tests. No balls here. Really, really sorry to disappoint :c nyehehehe anyway, today I did something very unlike me. I hate crowds. I really do. But let me make it clear dear loves, I do not hate people. Just crowds :)


Moving on, I went to the library to study for my POA Os with Peiyee and Jasreen <3 (Jas is so adorable). I got to the entrance of the Woodlands Regional Library and the shutters were still down and no surprise~~ there was quite a crowd \^^/ huzzah! It is Singapore and there are limited seats in the library so yes. It wasn't like it was my first time going to the library before it opened but yes it was my first time to actually fight for a seat haha! Peiyee had already warned me that it was going to be like The Hunger Games and it actually was mm... So yes, Singapore.


Oh did I mention there was an Indian couple in front of me before the library opened and they were actually having a full on making out-slash-groping session. Like, really?? Really mate?? Nooooo! Just no!!!


So yes I actually did study at the library. More, to be honest, than what I would at home so good job to me self, I deserve a pat on the back!


Ps, I got my fisheye lens today and here~~~ For you, my lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment