Sunday 4 November 2012

Rainy Sunday

I know, I'm trying my very best to not post everyday. But ever since I got the blog, I feel the need to share with you lovely darlings (not that I actually have readers on my blog).

So I had to study at home today cos I didn't feel to good about leaving my mom alone at home (she isn't disabled in any way, I'm just not comfortable with it). And so comes the regret that always follows, due to the little (but many) distractions at home.

DISTRACTION LIST
1) Telly
2) Chatty family
3) Computer
4) BED!!!!!
5) Ants on my desk
6) Ants on the floor
7) Food
8) Beautiful houses outside my window
9) Imaginary cat

And the list goes on...

Oh and what's worse, my mom decided to bake today T-T sobs

And here's a picture of the Blueberry Orea Chiffon cake my mom baked.

And also a typical pre-Os wet Sunday afternoon photo of my study desk. Good day darls! Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment