Friday 28 November 2014

Hari Raya 2014 (II)

How has the world been treating you? Fine I hope, though if you're at the opposite end of this emotional spectrum, I hope this quote will get you through the day.
This quote has helped me to continue on this journey despite the yellow brick that is slowly fading away......

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill
“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Moving on, I understand that Hari Raya was like 4 months ago, I also hope you understand that I had to put off some of my posts due to my studies
THUS there will be a constant flow of overdue content coming up these few weeks
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
So, starting from where I left off before my semi-hiatus, this is part 2 of my Hari Raya!
Since it might be the last year I'll be attending Innova, I figured it was only right for me to go out with the JC lads who thankfully, welcomed me temporarily into their circle.

Meet the gang!




 (ps, a better view of Tati who is in red and Amelia in blue!)






I would like to thank these groovy bunch once again for allowing me to enter your elite task force team! I hope you guys enjoyed my company as much as I did yours!

Alright now kids, there will be many more outdated content that I will be uploading so watch this blank space cos I might write your name...
Lol see what I did there, jokes!

Peace out
xx
Squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment