Saturday 1 November 2014

If You're Feeling Hopeless

I hope you may be a little inspired by these videos that have been shared and ones that have made me realised.
In spite of all these absolutely creative videos, I have yet to be brave enough to do what I want.
I hope, somewhere along this journey, this yellow brick path that is slowly fading away, I remember that my name is Hazirah and remember who I've been afraid to be. Also, not to end up being Yubaba's apprentice.

Watch these videos.
Really.
TreePotatoes - The Chase
if you're on mobile, click the links
If you have any inspirational videos that have inspired you in ANY way, do share them with me and I'll help spread this idea of achieving our dream.

Being in the GP state of mind, going on about argumentative balanced essays, I have had this thought, where chasing my own dreams, or anyone chasing their dream is rather selfish.
But that's a story for another day.

Goodluck to all the souls who have mustered enough courage to be chasing their own dream and to those who have yet to find that path, I hope you find yours soon.
xx

2 comments: