Sunday 30 November 2014

Parks & Recreation

Singapore is a literal concrete jungle, despite the efforts in making our country more green, it is not enough.
Being stuck in your neighbourhood for 4 months changes your view on nature.
No exaggerations there! The humidity and lack of wind did not stop me from sighing at the beauty mother nature has given us as I walked around Botanic Gardens.
(I apologise for this overbearingly cheesy confession towards nature as I'm writing this blog while watching The Lorax)

Well, except for the part when my friends decided to surprise me and Puteri under the glaring hot sun which caused the candles for our cake to be so miserably short and pathetic, omg that really made me laugh!
And also made me feel so #blessed (hahahahaha) for the friends I have that went through all these trouble for a moment of happiness!
But in all honesty, the only thing I would wish upon my enemies is to go through an event with bad organisation and planning.
*shrugs*

 yes I brought baby food in flavours of broccoli and carrot, parsnip and sweet potato
I bet you can tell which tasted worse
and we have video evidence....





 keeping our picnic PG, playing Scrabble and all with our oh so limited vocabulary



sneak preview of my collab with basics girl hijabs (jokes)

Since we had to take a bus down to Orchard to get on home, a thought popped into my mind to go to Ion Sky in spite of the sun setting.
The view was absolutely breath-taking. Also maybe we were at the 55th floor and the altitude made it hard to breathe and it was flippin cold up there.
But believe me when I say Singapore looked so majestic. The clouds felt so surreal and I could feel their freedom.
I can't stress how much that day made me feel so grateful to be able to experience what God has given us on Earth including my friends and my family.
Who tried to help Swag and Syaqs to surprise me but it didn't end up quite as planned.

iPhone



love Gaia and react after reading my post
xx
squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment