Wednesday 26 November 2014

Post A Levels

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
It is now the end of the miserable period of my educational life or what you might call 'A Levels'...

JC has been a pretty tough journey and let's be honest I'm too sick to dig up some photos to do an "End of JC Journey" right now.
Yes, sick, you heard me right. Right before my last paper, also my worst subject, I fell sick.
So, moving on, here is what I did nearing the big day.

Grad Day






Post Grad School Sessions






Here comes my temporary freedom, rolling around the corner, which I intend to make full use of, attempting to better myself as a human being!
As my days move along, I will cancel off the things I have done from my To-Do List!

Hazirah's To-Do List
Improve writing/blogging/journalism skills
Improve blog in general
Improve photography skills in both digital and analogue
Improve film making skills
Learn how to edit photos nicely with or without the use of Lightroom and Photoshop
Learn how to use HTML codes
Tumblr more
Somehow make my lifestyle healthier than it is now
Read all Harry Potter books including the Hogwarts Library
Read all my books actually
Read A Series of Unfortunate Events
Re-watch Harry Potter series
DIY my Kanken
Reorganise my room
Reorganise my life
Confirm a back-up plan

Well, there might have been some which I can't really remember from the back of my hand but hey, the list isn't exhaustive!
As much as it may excite me, I shan't bother y'all with the gritty details of my freedom, thus, I shall get back to uploading content that I have been putting off for this week.

Have a nice day lads
xx
Squidkid

No comments:

Post a Comment