Wednesday 10 December 2014

Living Life on The Fast Lane


Time flies, as fast as the F1 cars. During the prelim periods, I lost track of time repeating the mundane dull cycle of study-eat-sleep.
But when my mom told us she got tickets to watch the F1 race, I started counting down to the Saturday where I could watch the cars zoom-zoom heart like a rocket. 
And people watch, all these people with endless pockets and massive love towards their respective teams.

I'm no big F1 fan but I do follow up on the race occasionally, when I stumble upon it while channel surfing during my rare tv breaks.
Nonetheless, I've always wanted to hear the tires screech against the roads live while actually vigurously shake my head in an attempt to follow the cars.

Ps, I went on Saturday, the practice race not the race itself so the atmosphere wasn't exactly the best but amazeballs no matter!








these cookies are so darn delicious? as far as I know, they're only sold at Wisma Atria basement





our ticket allowed us access to almost everywhere except the VVIP areas including the concerts but the good acts were on Sunday which my mom went... Cos I had to "study" so I watched Pet Shop Boys with adults ranging from 30-50, bobbing their heads (including my dad)


 Dad












also, the toilet is lush like omg the only air-conditioned part of the venue
signing out
squidkid
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment