Monday 22 December 2014

Korean Halal

My stacked up posts are coming to an end as I blog another long forgotten and overdue piece from the pre-As era!
This is dated after my last Prelim 2 paper, where Nadiah, Weekee and I decided to get some gastronomical therapy following the theme of Korea~~
And since we were on the topic of Korea, Nadiah and I decided to stop by Korea Tourism Organisation while waiting for Weekee to end her MCQ paper.

Additional details
If you're planning your first trip to Korea without the help of a travel agent, especially if you're a Muslim, I highly recommend stopping by Samsung Hub and grabbing some very honestly helpful brochures and info from KTO.
They've got brochures for u fangirls, kdrama addicts and halal foodies.

Going back to the food adventure, well, there isn't much halal Korean eateries so we basically went to Seoul Garden HotPot and Nene Chicken all conveniently located around town woop cos we are smashed after our morning papers!
Just saying, HotPot is usually pretty empty and Nene Chicken is completely the opposite...
But good food all the same! Such fun~





Stopped by Japan on the way to Nene Chicken, we couldn't help it! Uniqlo and Muji were calling us... 



 Not forgetting to thank my adventure companions; Weekee and Nadiah!

Early Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful cuties!
squidkid
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment